Matt is a good friend of mine, I originally worked with him on a turbo L28 project many years ago. Matt has always been a Z fan since his first 280z in high school, over the years he has owned them from all different generations, and can't count the total number on his hands. The first gens keep pulling him back though and this latest car he says he is never going to sell!
Check out the pages below as we move through the car restoration and build, ultimately resulting in a LS2 powered street machine!
- Original Condition and Wheel/Flare Installation
- Rewire and Interior Restoration - Part 1
- Rewire and Interior Restoration - Part 2
- Zdayz 2013
- LS2 Installation - The Engine
- LS2 Installation - Engine Bay Cleanup
- Engine Test Fit - Coming Soon!
- Engine Mount Design - Coming Soon!